Our family department is committed to providing the best service in all family matters including Islamic Talaaq. We have wide experience of all aspects of family law in Pakistan concerning UK residents and the validity of marriage and divorce, and provide expert advice and representation in the following areas:
- Talaaq and Nikka
- Divorce and relationship breakdown
- Financial settlement and child support
- Contact and residence for children
- Care proceedings and other social services involvement ›› Domestic violence and injunctions
- Adoption and wardship
- Child abduction
We recognise that family breakdown and children cases can be distressing to all involved, and we take a sympathetic approach to resolving your problems. Our aim is to provide excellent independent advice, to get the best results for you. In urgent cases, we can act immediately to secure injunctions and safeguard your rights.
Our aim is to provide excellent independent advice in order to get the best results for you.
For further information, or to discuss your case, email: email@example.com
- Paternity DNA testing
- Special guardianship orders
- Pre-nuptial agreements