The law regarding Civil Litigation is wide and can be complicated. It can relate to comparatively lesser issues such as disagreement with a neighbour, through to the much graver matters of Professional Negligence.
Any form of dispute can prove stressful and have an adverse effect on an individual’s health. To avoid matters spiralling out of control, it is vital to get experienced Solicitors who will find the best strategy to resolve your problem as swiftly as possible.
Malik Legal Solicitors practices civil litigation in a number of niche areas including:
- Libel/Slander (defamation) and Malicious Falsehood
- Misuse of Private Information (including gagging injunctions)
- Online harassment
- Civil Fraud
- Claims for unjust enrichment, breach of trust, breach of contract, dishonest assistance
- Claims arising from investment activity (including negligence)
- Freezing Injunctions
- Injunctions under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Unlawful interference with property
- Statutory appeals against decisions of regulatory bodies
We offer fixed-fee preliminary consultations. A consultation will help you understand the legal and practical issues relating to your case and allow you to make an informed decision about what action to take.
All civil litigation is conducted within a complex framework of rules setting down law and procedure. As one of our clients you can be assured that we have an impressive track record in dealing with a broad range of civil litigation cases all the way from the county court to the Supreme Court.
What our Civil Litigation Solicitors can do for you Malik Legal Solicitors’ experienced team of Solicitors can help with the following:
- Provide advice to those contemplating litigation or subject to the threat of litigation.
- Draft Letters of Claim and Letters of Response
- Engage in pre-action negotiations in an attempt to seek resolution before litigation.
- Instruct experienced Counsel to assist you in all stages of litigation, including applications and at trial.
- Prepare evidence in support of your case.
- Consider whether there is scope for mediation or any other form of alternative dispute resolution.
- Advise on whether it is appropriate to make a ‘without prejudice’ offer and, if so, the timing
and compensation of the offer.
At Malik Legal Solicitors we pride ourselves in offering a quality service at competitive rates.
Nevertheless, litigation can be expensive. Therefore at the outset of your case we will conduct a cost benefit analysis with you (for example, if your case succeeds would your opponent able to pay your costs?) We will talk you through this process. At all times, our aim is to give you the best and most practical legal advice at a fair price.
To arrange a consultation or to find out how we can support you, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, complete our online enquiry form or call us on 0161 795 6217.
Please note that we do NOT undertake civil litigation on a legal aid basis. Information on legal aid can be found at the Government’s benefits and credits website or from citizen Advice Bureau.