Immigration Solicitor Chester
Tel: 0124 422 0063
Call us for a free consultation.

We have been rated best Immigration Law Firm in Chester in 2019-20. and ***** 5/5 Stars on google review.

Best Immigration Solicitor in Chester – 01244 220063/ 078 0912 2133

Do you need expert immigration advice at affordable rates?

Our highly professional Immigration Solicitors team in Cheshire office are ready to help you.

  • Highly professional law firm
  • Dedicated Immigration Lawyer in Chester
  • Expert Immigration Lawyer
  • Competitive Price
  • Highly trusted Immigration Solicitor
  • Immigration Solicitor near you

If you need an Immigration lawyer who can guide you through professionally and have the capability in dealing in all kind of complex immigration matter, then please contact our highly dedicated immigration Solicitor. If you live or come to work around Chester or anywhere in Cheshire, then our immigration Solicitor are always available to help.

If you want to bring your spouse on a Spouse visa or apply for a visa extension, apply for British nationality or if you are an EU citizen and want PR (Permanent Settlement) or a residence card, call our expert Immigration lawyer.

We can submit your application to the Home Office, represent you to the immigration court in your immigration appeal matters. Our immigration Solicitors always act in the best interests of each clients, and provide the highly skilled and professional service.

MLS Immigration Solicitors near you covers the full District of Cheshire, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire East, Warrington, Halton, Northwich, Macclesfiled, Runcorn, Winsford, Crewe, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Nantwich and Wrexham. If you live in Wales and looking for an Immigration Solicitor in Wales, then contact our Chester branch and speak to Umar Tariq (Immigration Solicitor).

Family member of British citizens or settled persons-Entry clearance.

This visa will allow family member to join their British nationals or settled family in the UK. For example if you are a spouse, fiancé, unmarried partner/ civil partner, parent/ child you can contact our expert immigration solicitors to help you with the process.

There are many categories in which you can apply under:

Marriage visa;

Fiancé visa;

Spouse visa;

Unmarried partner;

Proposed Civil Partner;

Parent of a British or Settled child;

Child of a settled person;

Adopted child Entry Clearance;

EEA National Entry Clearance:

EEA Family Permit;

Family Reunion;

Call our expert Immigration lawyer who can advise you about the relevant criteria under the immigration rules.

Spouse Visa

There are various requirements under the Immigration Rules, Appendix FM in order for a successful grant of an entry clearance on the basis of being a spouse of a British or a settled person. Call us for a free consultation.

Application of Further Leave to Remain/ Extension

Once you successfully get the entry Clearance visa you may be able to apply for further leave to remain/ extension. This procedure could be very complicated and time taking. Our immigration solicitor will check your eligibility and all the required documents thoroughly before we submit your application to the Home Office.

British Nationality/ British citizenship

Contact our immigration solicitors to check if you are eligible for British nationality by naturalisation. There are different ways to apply for British citizenship.

Obsidian Offices, Chantry Court, Chester, CH1 4QN
Phone: 01244 220063
Mobile: 07809 122 133

Get in touch now